Opera Lovers Packages
The Opening Night Package at the Historic Brookstown Inn includes:
• Orchestra tickets for two to Piedmont Opera’s opening night of Puccini’s Tosca
• Pre-opera dinner on the 10th floor of the Stevens Center which includes dinner buffet and wine
• A backstage tour
• Exclusive Piedmont Opera Concierge Service to help guests redeem tickets and
bypass the Box Office
• Gift Card for Di Lisio’s ($50 value)
• Bottle of wine from Raffaldini Winery in your room on arrival
• Full hot Southern breakfast daily
• Cookies & milk at bedtime
• Nightly wine & cheese receptions
Total cost of this package is $450.
If you are attending the opera for other performances, please call us for a discounted rate.
The Kimpton’s beautiful new Cardinal Hotel is housed in the building that inspired the Empire State Building! Piedmont Opera patrons receive up to a 25% discount off the rack price. Call Piedmont Opera and purchase your opera tickets at the discounted season subscription price and we will give you the code for your discounted hotel stay.You will also receive a bottle of wine from Raffaldini Winery, the official winery of Piedmont Opera. The Cardinal offers the following amenities and services:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for Kimpton Karma Rewards guests
- Pet-friendly accommodations free of weight and size restrictions and no additional fees
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- 24-hour in-room dining from The Katharine
- A yoga mat in every guest room and yoga mat roll-out service available upon request
- In-room spa services for private, full-service day spa services
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Bowling alley, basketball, ping pong and more in our lower level recreation center
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- “Forgot It? We Got It!” for forgotten essential travel items, available upon request
Other area hotels can be found at Visit Winston-Salem.